counter

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Google Vs. Yahoo

Well there is this competition going on. I don't know if you know about it, but it is called Google Vs. Yahoo. The rules are simple. You type in the begging of a question or statement into both Google and Yahoo. The same exact phrase.
I have pulled together a few of the question/statements I have tried.

Google Vs. Yahoo

Google: Why...
Why do men have nipples?
Why is my poop green?
Why can't I own a Canadian?

Yahoo: Why...
Why is the sky blue?
Why do people cry?
Why do cats knead paws?

Winner: Google.

Google: My Mother...
My mother is a fish

Yahoo: My Mother...
My mother lyrics

Winner: Google.

Google: Google Knows...
Google knows what Willis is talking about
Google knows where Waldo is
Google knows the Muffin Man
Google knows too much

Yahoo: Google Knows...
Google knows all
Google knows where you live
Google knows best

Winner: Obviously Google.

Google: Why is there...
Why is there a dead Pakistani on my couch?
Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?
Why is there a pineapple under the sea?

Yahoo: Why is there...
Why is there air?
Why is there poverty?
Why is there evil?

Winner: Why does Yahoo even try?

So that is how the game basically goes. Most likely Google will always prevail.
Now it's your turn.
Do a few of these with your own questions or statements.
If they are clever or funny, post them as a comment.
Enjoy.


*

7 comments:

mrc-w said...

Those are hilarious Kenna! I will have to try it out! :)

Karaeleanor said...

Here are mine!

Google:What is...
What is Lady Gaga's real name?
What is a Blue Moon?
What is Google Wave?

Yahoo: What is...
What is a blog?
What is global warming?
what is love??

(who do you think won??)

Google:Why is...
Why is Yawning contagious?
Why is lil wayne going to jail?

Yahoo: Why is...
Why is Sanjaya still on American Idol?
Why is education important??
(who won??)

lol i mite have misunderstood, no idea if u wanted us to write it on comments..lol oh well! this was really funny!
K-ra**

kool kenna said...

Its exactly what i wanted thanks k*ra and i think google won both times. Fur shur

Queen of Hearts said...

that is so cool! i want Google to win!!! does Yahoo provide images?! i didn't think so!!

Kulio said...

Yahoo: I wish....
I wish I was a little bit taller

Google: I wish...
I wish you would step off that ledge

haha

Karaeleanor said...

haha i like yours mom :)

riahbelle3 said...

Ha. Lol Love it