counter

Saturday, May 23, 2009

...1st summer update...

Okay its not summer yet... but still. We are not going to have Internet this summer. *GASP* So every week I get to do one post. Actually more if I have the time. So I am going to fill in a bunch of things that have happened since I last posted,


  • My business cards came in!!!

  • I got a haircut!

  • My dad found my camera cord!!!!! (which means of course new pictures on other blog)

Okay...not too much but still its a post right? Maybe I will do more later...



8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Is your hair up in a pony tail, or is it all gone except for your bangs?

Ashlee said...

cause I can`t really tell...

kool kenna said...

haha pony tail

Karaeleanor said...

love ur hair!

KEK

Heidi Lee said...

YOU are just the cutest thing.

I love you!!!

Angela said...

LOOOVE THE BANGS! BUT LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crisilee alexandra said...

i luv ur bangs!!! i know i just saw u, but, oh wll, im commenting anyway. luv and miss u!!

Karaeleanor said...

Kenna i miss you! Try to post some more!

<3 ya

KEK