counter

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quiting...

Quit and give up. Such harsh words... I'd rather say... "I got bored off my candle business." Or even "I don't have the time or patience for my candle business anymore." Maybe even "It's just not what it used to be... making candles"
So yes. I have given up. I have quit candles. I have too much supplies and more than 200 business cards. I don't know what to do. Maybe someone will come around and buy the business from me. The most I will charge is $20.00. Yup. But I guess if they buy it they must change their name, so to fit the business cards.
Or possibly I could make as many candles as I can, then sell all of them. But buy nothing else. Eh... I'd rather someone buy the supplies from me. They don't even have to take the cards. I could burn those.
Anyway... I Quit.

8 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

oh, that stinks! i really liked those! Don't burn ALL the cards though...save one for me, and save one for yourself, just so u can remember it. i do that too...lol okay this is weird...
ily!
kek

Kulio said...

It is WAY better to try things and quit them than to never try anything new. Quitting is a great way of deciding what you want to do with your time! Otherwise, you would never be able to start something new.

Karaeleanor said...

ya, my mom's right! Even though people liked the business, it's still good you are quitting so you can try something new!!

KEK

Wilde said...

Hey--super pic!! What kind of candles, and how many are made up??? loveu

Crydo said...

im not sure what kind. like... s...something haha. about 8 are made. or 10. but i have way too much wax still. like more than 5pounds.
im wont burn them

Crydo said...

oops sorry this is mckenna not crydo

crisilee alexandra said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poop. i liked your business!

kool kenna said...

Haha. thanks.