counter

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Internet is back on!

Well i guess i should say going to be. We are getting Internet back on Tuesday! the day we start the dreaded school year.
I am going into high school. I'm very excited. but the thing is i don't like freshmen. they act like they're so cool cause they are in high school. but I'm not gonna be like that.
I also don't like sophomores even more so. they act like freshmen but only cause they have had "experience" in high school. and they get to pick on freshmen cause they aren't one. But i wont be like that either.
I will probably be a good high schooler.

4 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

yes u will definitely be a good high schooler..lol

mrc-w said...

How is high school?!

kool kenna said...

thanx k-ra
its great! i love it!!!

Heidi Lee said...

YOU are the COOLEST!!