counter

Monday, October 4, 2010

The other Blog. Or Not.

I'm thinking of changing.


Scratch that.


I'm changing.

Or switching... whatever you prefer.



I'm stopping Simply Genuine. And starting Flickr. I find it a bit easier and works better for pictures. They are separate and you can comment on a single one instead of saying "I like that one with the football that's under the baseball one." So I'm changing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54512206@N03/

I think that will work. There aren't many pictures right now, but there will be later on.

!@#$%^&*()

5 comments:

crisilee alexandra said...

I am trying to comment on flickr but it says I have to sign in with my flickr account. I don't have one!! Suggestions?

kool kenna said...

I have no idea. but i havent gotten on in forever...

Karaeleanor said...

I'll check em out!

Karaeleanor said...

well i can't comment either but I LOVE the pinwheel one, its awesome!
<3 ya
also, whats up w/ the @)#&%6*&$@)&@ stuff?? :)
kara

kool kenna said...

s wad i do yo. lol i resarted my blog in my mind so i needed something new to go with it and thats all i could think of. lol