counter

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter 7 Part One

November 18th I went to see the new Harry Potter movie.
I woke up at 6:30a.m, and went to school.
Then after I came home and got changed.
For dinner my parents and I went to someones house,
For pizza an a movie.
8:30 I went to my friends house.
9:30 us and some others went to the theater,
and waited... for 2 hours.
Then another half hour before the previews began to start.
I got home November 19th at 2:35a.m,
and fell asleep at 3.
Next morning I woke up at 6.
And went to school.
I lasted and functioned on 3 hours of sleep until 6th hour.
and I hit a wall.
We took a test and ended with a half hour of class left.
I laid on the floor with my bag as a pillow.
And fell asleep.
I woke up a few times with people hands or faces next to me.
They were seeing how close they could get to me before I woke up.
After school I had cheer pictures to take.
And after that we went shopping.
We started watching a movie, but I went up to bed early.
I was asleep at 11:10.
I woke up at 10:40.
I think I've caught up on my sleep.

!@#$%^&*()

3 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

Wow that's crazy! haha I didn't know you went to the premiere! lucky! I was sick :/ plus i would probably pass out in like 1st hour :) haha
Glad you had a good time though!
Kara :)
(PS: can't WAIT for the Lodge!)

kool kenna said...

yeah it was amazing. :) and me either!!

Queen of Hearts said...

hahaha my teacher would freak if i fell asleep